Influenza 'flu' injections programme
If you are eligible then you should contact your doctor to arrange for the flu jab: see the health section of the website for the contact number for Axbridge and Wedmore surgeries, or below.
People who can get the flu jab free of charge on the NHS include:
- pregnant women (in any stage of pregnancy)
- anyone with a long-term condition including diabetes, asthma, liver disease, kidney disease or heart or chest problems
- people undergoing medical treatment who may have a compromised immune system
- people with a neurological condition such as multiple sclerosis (MS) or cerebral palsy
- a frontline health or social care worker
- people living in a residential or nursing home
- a main carer for an elderly or disabled person whose welfare may be at risk if they fall ill
- anyone aged 65 or over.
St. Medard Road Wedmore BS28 4AN
Tel: 01934 712774
Houlgate Way Axbridge BS26 2BJ
Tel: 01934 732464